We all want to stay up-to-date with the technology, thus at present, we prefer to use the latest version of Windows in our System. After upgrading the system to Windows 10 from its older versions many printer users started complaining that they are not able to use their printer. This happens as your printer driver is either damaged or incompatible with the operating system. Majority of printer manufacturers like Canon and HP have updated their most printer drivers for Windows 10. But still, driver incompatibility can cause many issues. Although, you can call at HP Printer toll free number UK to resolute this issue but won’t it be better to try resolving this problem on your own as we are going to explain you the correct way for it.
There are three different methods to update your printer drivers which are demonstrated below:
1. Manually Update the printer driver: For this first, you should visit your printer manufacturer’s site and check if your printer model is compatible with Windows 10 or not. If yes, then download and install the latest driver from there. If not then download the other latest version of the driver from there. You can also update the driver manually by following the given steps:
• Open Control Panel and click Device Manager.
• Now look for your device. There will be a yellow mark with the problem device.
• Right click the device name and click Update Driver Software
• In the next window, you can see two options, go for the first one that says “Search Automatically for the updated driver software” and follow the on screen instructions.’
In case, you already have driver file on your PC then contact us at Canon Printer phone number UK for further instructions.
2. You Can Use Windows Update in Windows 10 to Update Printer’s Driver
• Click the Start button and go to Settings.
• Then click Update & Security and from its left pane, click Windows Update.
• Click Check for Updates and once the Window completed its search, click on the link that tells you about available updates.
• Now select the driver which you want to install and click Ok
• Lastly, click on Install Updates.
3. Use Driver Easy To Automatically Update Printer Driver: Driver easy is a tool that fixes almost every driver related issue automatically. It automatically recognizes your system and installs the correct driver for it.
• Download and install Driver Easy
• Run the tool and click scan now button.
• Now click Update button next to your printer driver to automatically download the correct driver for your printer.