Printer is one of the essential accessories of a Computer but recently we have seen that many Windows 10 users are unable to print with it. No doubt Windows 10 is a solid operating system but still there are some lope holes in its functioning. After upgrading it never warns its users whether the printer software is compatible or not, thus causing issues. So, if you too are facing printing issues after Windows update then try the following methods to fix the problem.
1. You can use Window’s 10 own troubleshooting tool and for that you need to open Devices and Printers from Control Panel.
2. Looks for your Printer’s window listed under Printers and then right click and choose troubleshoot.
3. If the above method doesn’t work then it is the time to check if your printer is properly installed or not. For this go to START button and go to Settings> Devices and then Printers and Scanners. If you don’t see your printer in the list then please contact us at Kodak Printer Customer Support Number, we will help you to add your printer.
4. Make sure your printer is connected to the printer and switched on.
5. If your printer is there in the list then follow the on screen instructions to install the printer. But if it isn’t there then choose the option “The printer I want isn’t listed”.
You can also use printer troubleshooter to fix the printer problem in Windows 10. Printer troubleshooter check if you are using the latest printer driver or not, if not it updates it. It even looks for connectivity issues and spooler problems. Not only this, troubleshooter also checks for other printer problems.
To run printer troubleshooter, open the run dialog box and type “msdt.exe /id PrinterDiagnostic” and click enter. After opening the troubleshooter, connect your printer and run it. Then select your printer and move forward. Once the troubleshooter completes its task, and detected the main problem, it will ask you to fix the issue. If even this doesn’t help you then you might need to download the new printer driver but before that make sure you remove the present driver from your PC and then visit printer manufacturer’s site. From the site and look for your printer model and download the compatible driver for it.
There are even different tools that you can use to diagnose driver related issues and install or update latest printer driver which is compatible for your OS. To know more about them, please give us a call at Epson Printer Customer Care Service UK. Technical counseling for addressing printer issues can help you in a better way.