What is the best way to rectify Epson Printer Error code W-11?
Like a computer is incomplete without internet, the print operation also needs some essential things. We cannot expect a printer to perform its function without having the ink cartridge. When an ink cartridge is missing or almost exhausted then do not expect your machine to complete the print job.
Epson Printer users encounter error code W-11 if their printer cartridge is incorrectly installed or if the ink is completely depleted. Most of the time, empty cartridge is the actual reason for this error as incorrect installation can cause the error only if you have recently reinstalled or replaced it. In both cases, you need to remove and reinstall the cartridge. You have two choices either takes support from technicians at Epson Printer help number in UK to resolve the problem or follow the instructions given below:
Before we start please keep in mind that you do not take out the old cartridge from the printer until you are ready for its installation. If in case, you are installing a new cartridge then do not take it out of the package.
• Turn off your printer and lift the scanner unit.
• Press the stop button. Either of the two things will happen:
1. If the cartridge is low or empty, the print head will move the cartridge to indicator position. Once all the cartridges are identified, the print head will move the replacement position.
2. If no cartridge is empty but still you want to reinstall or replace it then press the stop button for 6 seconds as it will move them on replacement position.
• To carefully remove the cartridge, squeeze the tab on it and lift the cartridge straight up.
• If you are installing a new cartridge, then shake the cartridge package gently before opening it. After that, remove the cartridge from the package or consult experts at Epson Printer support number.
Note: Don't forget to remove the tape from the sides of the cartridge. But do not touch the label seal as that will leak the ink.
• Now you need to insert the cartridge into the holder and push it down until you hear a click sound.
• Put down the scan unit.
• Now again press the stop button to move back the cartridges to its original position. Don't be impatient as that might take a couple of minutes.
• The moment power light becomes stable; understand that ink charging is finished.
In a similar manner, you can reinstall the present cartridge to remove Epson Printer Error Code W-11.