What if Printer Spooler Is Not Responding?
Some printer users have claimed that their Printer Spooler has stopped running automatically whenever they initiate to print something. Generally, there are many reasons behind that can make such error appear. And the specific reason is the printer driver conflicts. This is not the case of a single printer brand but this type of error occurs in the most printers. Whenever the Printer Spooler get freeze up, you need to follow the steps as suggested below:
• It is essential to open the Services Page and click on Start menu to input services.msc in the Search box and then enter.
• After that, search for the Printer spooler and then double click on it. Epson Printer helpline service UK will guide you to resolve such problems in a short while.
• And then, you need to click on Stop button and stop the services for a short period of time.
• Now, you should proceed to the Recovery Tab and click it.
• Proceed to modify First Failure and Second Failure value under the Recovery Tab. Modify the value of first failure to restart the service and second failure to restart the Service again.
• You must ensure that Remote Procedure Call service is the dependencies in the print spooler.
• Stay tuned to the page until it gets completed.
• Now, you must have to delete all the print jobs from the location under the spooler.
• And then, start the print spooler service and again proceed towards print spooler configuration page to click on Start button.
• And, restart your computing device. And if the problem is still there, move ahead to the next step.
• Start to Run a Command SFC/scannow in command prompt.
• Run one more command chkdsk/f/r in command prompt.
• Thereafter, move forward to all unnecessary printer in your computing device. If you can do so alone, HP Printer Customer Care Number UK is a good companion.
• Do make sure that every printer has installed with the correct set of drivers and no driver is causing any conflicts.
• If you find any conflicting driver, stop this case, through repair or renaming the file. You have to take correct step in order to resolve the problem.
Whenever your Printer spooler stops working or responding, try the above steps, they will reverse the situation and you can print well again.