Some Common Issues And Errors Faced By Avast Antivirus Users
Avast antivirus is known in the market for protecting the systems as well as devices from a long time. The time period is 30 years to be precise and 30 years is a long enough time, therefore, the software has got a good place for itself in the market. The secret to the popularity of the software is the advanced technical set up on which it is based. In order to get a better understanding of the techniques, the best option is that the user gets in touch with the technicians at Avast support UK.
The user interface of the software is very much easy to understand and operate but technical software like this does get to face unavoidable technical issues at some point or the other. Fixing these issues and errors becomes tricky for those users who are not from proper technical backgrounds or are not very familiar with the world of technologies.
Here in this blog, we will focus on resolving some of the very common issues that a user gets to face while using the software on a daily basis-
UI failed to load - user interface loading issue is counted on the top when it comes to Avast antivirus errors. In order to get this issue resolved the user needs to follow the given steps-
• On the keyboard press, the windows key along with the R key in order to open the windows services console.
• Then search for “Remote desktop services” and then select “properties”
• Then in the general tab click the drop-down menu from there select “Automatic”
• Further click “apply” in order to confirm the changes
• Then get the system restarted
• Again open the antivirus.
Avast installation errors - Most of the installation errors are caused because of some corrupt installation files. In order to check the files and to get the issue resolved the user needs to follow the given steps –
• In the folders on your system search for the Avast set up file
• Right click on “Avast” and further select “properties”
• Then go to the “digital signature” tab
• Click “digital signature” and further click “details”
In the details section if you see the message “digital signature is not valid” then, in that case, follow the given steps –
• Get the setup file downloaded on a different “system”
• Then get the downloaded file transferred to your system using a USB cable.
• Further, follow the installation instructions and get the software installed.
Avast unexpected errors – If the screen is displaying the “unexpected error” then for the resolution to the problem the user should follow the given steps –
• This error generally occurs due to some issue with the license or with the activation code. In that case, the user needs to recover the copy of the license.
• The issue can also be related to Cortana, in that case, to fix the issue boot your Windows operating system in safe mode.
• If a blue screen appears then conduct an update of the software.
• Run the windows system file checker in order to get all the corrupted files repaired.
• If nothing helps then remove the software completely and then get the software reinstalled.
The blog covers almost all the commonly occurring issues and errors that an Avast antivirus user gets to deal with. If you still need more help or support then for that you can go to the experts at toll free Avast contact number UK.