How to fix some common Norton antivirus error codes?
Norton antivirus is one of the trusted security software programs that provide complete protection against dangerous links and malicious websites. This security software comes with email spam filtering and phishing protection features. It comes with a fantastic feature that offers end-to-end protection to your laptop, computer, server, mobile, and other devices. It is more than spyware and antivirus. With the help of proactive technologies, it offers complete protection against unknown threats. This software is embedded with the leading anti-spam technology that safeguards you from the spam and phishing threats. If you are new to this antivirus product, then get connected with the technical experts at Norton Helpline UK.
Apart from its benefits and providing complete protection, it sometimes gets you stuck with error codes. These error codes become very difficult to troubleshoot and also may stop the antivirus from working on your device.
Let’s have a look at some common error codes and their resolutions :
Norton Error Code 3035 :
When this error code appears on your device, then your computer becomes responding slowly to your commands. Your PC starts crashing and displays some unknown signs. Also, the system lags behind and automatically locks down. In that case, it will be necessary to resolve it as soon as possible.
• First, uninstall the Norton Antivirus from the PC and then run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
• Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool on the computer and the save the file on the Windows Desktop
• Press the Ctrl+J keys simultaneously on the NRnR icon
• Read the license agreement carefully and then click on Agree option
• You will see an ‘Advanced’ option on the screen. Click on it and then click on the ‘Remove only’
• It is advisable to click on the ‘Remove’ and then click the ‘Restart Now’
• After clicking on Restart Now, the PC will restart and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the Norton Internet Security
Norton Antivirus Error code 3039, 65559 :
This error code occurs due to incomplete installation or corrupt registry Windows. In that case, it starts misbehaving to your PC and makes your device slow down. It also crashes the active windows and system. For that, it is recommended to get it resolved in the shortest time.
• Get the system registry entries repaired associated with error code 1603
• Then, conduct a complete malware scan of your PC
• Then, clean out the system junk
• After that, update the PC device drives consistently
• With the help of ‘Windows System Restore’ undo all the recent changes
• Uninstall and then reinstall the Norton antivirus program
• Run ‘Window System File Checker’
• After that, restart your PC and install all the available Windows updates
Norton Error code 8504 :
This error code appears due to corrupt download or incomplete installation of Norton software. It also may happen when virus and malware have corrupted Windows files. This error code sometimes troubles you when another program incorrectly or maliciously deleted files associated with Norton Antivirus. In that case, it is essential to troubleshoot it as soon as possible.
• First, make sure that you have a proper internet connection
• After that, restart the system
• Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
• Also, uninstall any non-symantec security product
• Update the video graphics driver
• Restart the computer to complete the resolving process
These are some common error codes that can be quickly resolved with a few steps. To avoid these issues and error codes in the future, it is recommended to keep your antivirus software always updates. If you are facing some other error codes or problems, then contact the Norton technical team for exact resolution. You can get connected with the team at Norton UK Contact. The team will help you to provide the precise solution to troubleshoot the error codes and issues.