Dealing with Norton Error 8504, 104
Posted on : 25 March, 2019
This can’t be denied that Norton generates error, but it gives rise to errors that are impossible to resolve by a non-technical user. Norton Error code 8504, 104 generally arise when another security product is installed onto your device previously or due to the failed installation taken place while upgrading it to a newer version. In order to rectify such problem, follow the workaround given below:
Norton Remove and Uninstall Tool:
• Uninstall the Norton product and goes on to use Norton Remove and Uninstall tool.
• You need to download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
• Now, open the Downloads window and double-click NRnR icon.
• Read the license agreement and click Agree.
• Then goes on to click Advanced Options and then tap on Remove Only.
• After that, click Remove and restart the device then.
Uninstall the antivirus security other than product:
• Press Windows key and R key simultaneously to invoke the Run dialog box.
• Input the text, and press Enter.
• Now, choose another security product, and click on Uninstall or Remove.
• Thereafter, go on to follow the on-screen instructions.
• If the uninstall process completes, restart the computer then.
Update Video Graphics Driver:
• Go and Press the Windows Key + R key for opening up the Run dialog box.
• Now, input the following text and press Enter.
• What you will see in the Device Manager window and double-click on the Display adapters.
• After that, right click on the HD graphics card, and choose Properties.
• Check if the graphics card driver is outdated or updated and that is checked only on the Driver tab.
• When you find the driver is outdated, go for updating it. Just download and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
Hope, the above steps has resolved your problem completely. If it doesn’t, contact the technical support team available at Norton support number UK for the outstanding assistance. The technical experts here know the right procedure to undo various technical faults in your path.