Troubleshooting guide for some common Bullguard issues and errors
BullGuard Antivirus is software that has a fully fledged advanced set up of various technologies associated with it; the same technologies sometimes put the users into troubles most of the times. The complicated set up makes even the most basic procedure tricky for the users such as sometimes installation gets corrupted at other times activation process gets the user into trouble. It is advisable that for proper guidance and support the user gets connected with the team of trained and certified experts at Bullguard Customer Support UK.
The software is not only limited to installation, activation or uninstalling or reinstalling procedure it also gets to deal with many other issues and errors. Here is the blog we will focus on easy resolutions for all those issues and errors other than the problems related to basic procedures like installation, uninstalling, reinstalling, activation and a lot more.
Bullguard error code 0x2 - This is a very common error code that is seen on the display of the system that has BullGuard installed on it. In order to get this error code resolved the user should follow the given steps –
• Get the registry entries associated with the error repaired.
• Further, conduct a malware scan on the system.
• After that get all the junk cleared from the system
• Get the system drivers updated.
• Then undo all the changes made to the system recently.
• Get the software removed and then again get it installed.
• Run the windows system, file checker.
• Further, get all the windows updates installed.
• Then conduct a reinstallation of the software.
Log in problems – Another very common issue faced by the Bullguard antivirus users is that the software very often gets them into a lot of login related issues in order to get those fixed it is advisable that the user follows the given steps –
• Get BullGuard antivirus uninstalled.
• Further, get your system rebooted
• Again get the software installed
You will then be able to get access to your BullGuard account.
Firewall issues - The firewall issues is another problem that is counted as a very common issue in order to get this issue fixed the user should follow the given steps-
• The user should see to it that there is no issue with the internet connection.
• The software should be updated to its latest version.
• Also, the user should keep the firewall rules enabled even if the software is not in working condition.
Scanner not working – If the scanner is not working on the system then to get it fixed on Bullguard the user should follow the below-given steps –
• Check the installation and set up of the software.
• The software should be updated to the latest version.
• Also, check that the software has been activated properly.
This blog covers almost all the common issues and errors associated with Bullguard antivirus if still you are stuck somewhere then for more help it is advisable that you get in touch with the experts. You can call the experts at Bullguard helpline UK.