Troubleshoot Your Canon Printer When it is in Error State
Most printer users have come across error messages and error codes. Many a times while working on printer, you meet “Printer in Error State” issue. When this happens, you will not be able to continue your printing task. You have to fix the problem to resume your work. If you want then either try the given methods to resolve the issue or take remote assistance from printer professionals for the same.
Method 1: Check the Connection Between Your Printer and Computer
• See that both printer and computer are connected to each other in a proper manner.
• The cables that you use for connection are in proper state.
• Wi-Fi or router is working well and are connected to device.
If nothing of the above mentioned reasons is the cause of the issue then try restarting your device. Most issues can be resolved by this. First, turn of your printer and computer for couple of minutes and then restart them and check if the problem persists. If it does, then continue with the next method.
Method 2: The Problem is Related to Your Printer Driver
It is highly possible that you are encountering this error issue because of a faulty, outdated or incompatible printer driver. The best way to resolve this issue is to use “Driver Easy”, a tool to resolve all driver related problems.
This tool will automatically recognize your system and printer and find a compatible driver for it. In fact, you do not have to worry about downloading and installing process with this tool. To use this tool follow the given steps.
• Download and install this tool in your device and then run it.
• Click “Scan Now” button. (The tool will scan your device for driver related issues)
• Click the “Update” button next to your printer to install or update the compatible Canon printer driver.
You can also use this tool to uninstall and reinstall your printer driver. This is also really easy, simply follow the given instructions.
• Open Driver easy and click on Tools.
• Select “Driver Uninstall” and from the list of drivers, select your printer driver and click “Uninstall”.
The driver will be removed and now you can reinstall it using the instructions given in method 1. You won’t face the same issue again.